Evernote to Things Integration
3 Simple Steps get Evernote action items into Things
Type your to-dos using Evernote checkboxes so we know it's a to-do
Add a "Trigger" tag so we know to process this note
Sync manually or automatically and Evernote notifies us to get started
See it in action . . .
- To-dos or note titles sent to Things
- Events and Reminders sent to your calendar
- Link to the note added to each task
- Works offline and syncs when online
- Works with every Evernote app
- No more copying or retyping tasks to Things
- Tasks sent in seconds
- Easy setup wizard
- Only service to extract individual action actions
- Set up to 50 destinations
- Link back to Evernote note for context
- Use any Evernote app
- Capture tasks offline and sync when online
- Combine with tasks from your paper notes using our TaskCam
- No app passwords of credit card info captured
- Notes and tasks are processed and deleted. We don't archive your stuff
- Bank-level encryption, secure connections, firewall
Join thousands of productive professionals
I can’t tell you how tickled I am that this works as well as it does.
Very clever little app. Very inexpensive. I love the way it works.
My notes and my task list have always “talked“ to each other, . . . but now TaskClone does all the work.